These red “Fish-Gill” boots took three weeks to make by hand. The serrated rubber soles of the shoes, in particular, are designed to be slip-resistant. The wool-like, white, material on the red boots is cotton/polyester blended shag fabric and is waterproof. The original prototype has passed rigorous tests for function, comfort, and durability. It is currently available for sale and is part of Dr. Tssui’s personal fashion collection.
COLOR: Red, White
MATERIAL: Cotton, Polyester
DESIGNER: Handmade by tailors in China or Berkeley, CA, and designed by Eugene Tssui
SIZE: PROTOTYPE is used and fits men’s 9.5-10, C to D, USA
SIZE: CUSTOM orders are specially made to your foot size and require the following:
- Draw an outline of both the left and right foot.
- Add an arrow pointing to where the upper arch of the foot arch is located.
- Place a ruler next to each outline in a vertical position to demonstrate the length of each foot from the tip of the toe to the end of the heel.
- Take images of both feet.
- Attach these files (one for each foot) in an email to email@example.com and send in addition to order and payment.
- Email confirmation will follow.
- Thank you!